top of page


Certification internationale OACI, Fly your drone across borders

  • 8 h
  • à partir de 899$+tx
  • En ligne ou en présence, Montréal, Paris, Dubai, Jakarta

Description du service

Drone Box is the only Canadian training center to offer an ​International equivalency program for obtaining certificates of recognition in ICAO member countries. - Cours préparation à l'examen théorique en ligne de Transport Canada pour l’obtention d'un certificat de pilote de SATP pour opérations avancées. - Cours radiocommunication. Lieu : 5680 Route de l'Aéroport, Saint-Hubert, QC J3Y 8Y9 Durée : sur mesure - 🇺🇸United States🇺🇸 In the U.S., the Federal Aviation Administration (FAA) is the governmental body that is responsible for regulating the national airspace, and classifies drone pilots into three categories: Commercial drone pilots are subject to the FAA’s Small UAS Rule (Part 107) — which states that commercial pilots must hold a Remote Pilot Certificate and register their UAV with the FAA. Other Part 107 rules specify the allowable weight of a UAV, as where your drone can go. 🇪🇺European Union🇪🇺 Starting in 2020, the EU and all its member nations divide drones into three distinct categories based on their weight and use. The Open category covers most forms of commercial drone use. Open drones can’t fly over any “uninvolved people,” without exception — however past that there are subcategories based on the type of drone. Subcategory A2 drones can fly within 30 horizontal meters of uninvolved people, and get as close as 5 meters if using the low-speed mode function. However, only drones manufactured in 2021 or later are eligible. 🇦🇺Australia🇦🇺 Commercial drone pilots in Australia must have a remote pilot licence, or RePL from the Civil Aviation Safety Authority. In addition, you or your employer must possess a remotely piloted operators certificate (ReOC) — which is for businesses who wish to use drones. Notably, none of these licensing requirements apply to a recreational user. 🇬🇧United Kingdom🇬🇧 In the U.K., a commercial drone license, or permission as they are known here, is issued by the Civil Aviation Authority and valid for a 12-month period. These permissions are required not only for anyone wishing to use a drone for commercial purposes but also to fly a UAV more than 400 feet above the ground and within a set distance of crowded areas. Commercial drone permissions are divided into two categories: Standard and Non-Standard.



Montréal, QC, Canada

bottom of page